If you have a couple of mangoes, graham crackers and condensada or sweetened creamer, you are ready for this. Mango Floats are easy to make. They are delicious, too! Why not try?
Hide these ads
* Graham Crackers
* Condensada or Sweetened Creamer
1. Prepare the bowl.
2. Mix the cream and condensada.
3. Slice the mangoes into thin and small slices.
4. Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom.
5. Spread a layer of the cream.
6. Put a layer of mango slices.
7. Repeat the last three steps until its almost to the top.
8. Add a final layer of cream.
9. Crush graham crackers and put them on the top.
10. Put it in the freezer or refrigerator.
11. Make sure it is cold when served.
* Don't make the mango slices too small!
* Make sure you have enough mangoes.
* Don't crush your hands!
* It tastes awful if not chilled.
* Children must do this with at least an adult helping them.
Things You'll Need
* A bowl that's flat at bottom and rectangular
* Mixing spoons
* A knife
* Something to crush with.