2. Mix Oats with Honey, Yogurt and Ground Almonds. Apply this on your face, leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water to get Smooth and Glowing Skin.
3. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix Cucumber Juice with Milk, apply it on your face and rinse off after 15 minutes.
4. Take 1/3-cup Cocoa, three teaspoons of Heavy Cream, 1/3-cup ripe Papaya, 1/4-cup Honey and three teaspoons of Oatmeal Powder. Mix it all together. Apply on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water to get Glowing Complexion.
5. For oily skin, apply a mixture of Grapes, Lemon Juice and Egg White. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.
6. Cut the Lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. Don’t do this if you have dry skin.
7. Apply a mixture of Honey and Milk on the face . This will make your skin Glow.
8. Mix half-a-cup Honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.
9. For a soothing body pack, prepare a paste of Mint Leaves and Almonds. Mix it with warm water and apply all over your body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water to get Soft and Smooth Skin.
10. Buttermilk dabbed on skin for 15 minutes will soak up oil from your skin without drying it.
11. For dark underarms apply Lemon Juice mixed with Cucumber Juice and a pinch of Turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes and rinse off.
12. For removing facial hair apply a sticky paste of Egg White mixed with Sugar and Corn Flour. When it dries, gently peel it off.
13. Thin Apple Slices rubbed onto oily skin will help in controlling excess oil.
14. For Supple Skin, apply a ripe smashed Banana on your face for 20 minutes daily.
15. Carrot Juice applied daily fades blemishes.
16. For a Fair Skin, try this natural bleach. Mix Orange Peel Powder (sun dried and powdered) with Milk, apply this paste on your face and leave for 25 minutes and wash off
17. Mix half teaspoon dried Curry Leaf Powder with Fullers Earth and water and apply on the face. Wash it after it dries to get Glowing Complexion.
18. Apply the mixture of Tomato Juice and Honey on the face and neck , wash it after 15 minutes. It will help you get rid of tan.
19. Apply the mixture of Carrot Juice and Basil. Leave it till it dries and wash the face for Clearer Complexion.
20. Add two teaspoon of Tomato Juice with 4 teaspoon of Yogurt and apply on the face to get Brighter Complexion.
21. Mix 1 table spoon of Barley Powder with half teaspoon of Lime Juice and 1 teaspoon of Honey. Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes to get Lighter Complexion.22. Mix Pineapple Juice and Carrot Juice together and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes to get rid of Marks and Scars.
23. Mix Vinegar and Rose Water in equal quantities and apply to get Toned Skin.
24. Mix Yogurt and Cucumber Juice and apply it on the face. Its a Natural Cleanser.
25. Apply the mixture of Coconut Water and Pineapple Pulp. It cools your skin and helps fade Blemishes.
26. Make a paste with 1 teaspoon of Milk Cream, 1 Egg White and 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice and apply on the face. It keeps wrinkles and fine lines away.
27. For Dry skin, Make a paste with Egg Yolk, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice. Apply it on the neck and face, wash it out after 10 minutes.
28. For Oily skin, take a mixture of Oatmeal, Lemon Juice and Egg White and apply it on your face and neck. Rinse off after 15 minutes.
29. For Glowing skin, apply a mix
ture of Chickpea Powder and Milk, keep it for 20 minutes and rinse off.
30. Apply the mixture of Turmeric Powder and Milk Cream on the face and wash it after 20 minutes. It will Lighten your Complexion.
31. Apply the mixture of Honey, Chickpea Powder, Milk Cream and Olive Oil as a face pack for Lighter Complexion.
32. Apply the paste of Fenugreek with Milk on the face and let it dry. Wash off with luke warm water. Fenugreek is a soothing skin conditioner and milk is a natural cleanser.
33. Make a paste of Red SandalWood Powder and Milk and apply it on your face once in a week to get Glowing Complexion.
34. Make a paste with Red SandalWood Powder and Coconut Milk and apply on the face for Soft Skin.
35.Mix Honey, Lemon and Olive Oil . Apply this mixture and rinse off after 15 minutes to get soft and lighter complexion.
36. Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of Pumpkin with Egg Yolk and Milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes and rinse off for a Glowing Skin. Thanks to Leon